Just need to talk?
UK: Childline on
US: Trevor Project on
866 488 7386
Statement of Privacy
Cookies and Functionality
- You can disallow, or reject cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser. This however will restrict the functionality offered by QueerAttitude.com.
- Certain functionality requires you to be registered at QueerAttitude.com and logged in; this includes but is not limited to QA Messenger and posting on QA Forums.
- QueerAttitude.com will ask for and retain personal details when you register. Some data fields will be optional, which you may or may not complete. Some data fields will be compulsory, such as name, email address, and date of birth, without which you cannot complete registration.
- Your email address will be included in the QueerAttitude.com Mailing List unless you choose to opt-out.
- You may edit your personal information and/or website preferences at any time. You may request, via email, at any time for your registered account to be cancelled and any related personal information deleted. In such a circumstance, any forum posts and their ownership will be retained by QueerAttitude.com.
Data Protection & Information Sharing
- Your personal information will be displayed to both members and non-members in your Public Profile, unless any associated opt-outs have been selected.
- QueerAttitude.com will never sell or otherwise distribute your personal information (this includes your email address), other than in the exceptional circumstances explained below.
- A QueerAttitude.com senior manager (Administrator or Webmaster) may share information we hold on you with law enforcement, child or adult protection agencies, or other registered bodies for the purposes of protecting you or members of the public from serious physical or psychological harm. This action will only be taken when we have credible reason to believe that such a risk is present, and after you have indicated you do not intend to seek "real world" assistance yourself.
- The information we share may include your personal information, your activity history, and any further information with the potential to mitigate the risk of harm. When this information sharing takes place, you will be informed, unless we believe doing so may constitute an exacerbation of the perceived risk.
LIKE THIS SITE
Last 15 mins: 13 guests, 4 members: james123456, Cameron, shadowmarbles, charles5611
Above all else, QA should be a friendly community. Contact us when our Terms are broken.
Events and promos
The Official QA Blog