Auto-login (2 weeks)
register now!
forgot your details?

Just need to talk?

UK: Childline on
0800 1111

US: Trevor Project on
866 488 7386

Mainpage QA Forums Starbucks Topic: What do you do when someone forgets your birthday?

Topic: What do you do when someone forgets your birthday?

Back to Topics Register
< Previous   |   Pages: 1   |   Next >
:: HatesClowns
:: QA6 Livin' it up!
What do you do when someone forgets your birthday? Do you tell them immediately when they don't mention it the first time they see you? Or do you wait a couple of days to see if they finally realize they forgot? Do you drop hints? What about after they realize they've forgotten? Do you rub it in or shrug it off?
:: FightTheCause
:: QA8 High Householder
Andrew thinks too much, indefinitely [Avatar]
I don't really acknowledge my own birthday anymore. I even forgot that its only six days away, even. November is an absolutely miserable month for me, so I pretty much tune the whole month out. Including my bday. XD But if people remember, I usually give them a hug and stuff. =)
If life gives you lemons, you paint that shit gold.
:: Cookiebandit18
I just had this experience like a month ago since no one said anything neither did I (no backbone much)
Always look twice
:: Aeovis
:: QA4 A spot of tea please, Alfred!
If it's an acquaintance, I don't really care enough to mention it, so a forgotten birthday from someone I only kinda know is a non-event.

If it's a close friend or family member, though, I might jokingly allude to it at some point during The Big Day (or shortly thereafter), give 'em a big hug, and laugh about it.
Image linked by member.
:: roryRAWR393
I don't think I've ever really had this happen, thankfully. This year for my birthday we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was unusually crowded that day. And then all of a sudden, the waiter comes by with an ice cream sundae thing with a candle in it and the waiters and waitresses started singing to me and they got the attention of the entire restaurant. I was so embarrassed...but it was also kind of cool. Turns out my friend told them to do it when she got up to "go to the bathroom". What a liar...haha

I would definitely not be happy because I find it easy to remember other people's birthdays. I guess I would hint at it a bit.
I'm a stereo and you're just so monotone.
:: tree_hugger115
:: QA6 Livin' it up!
Nobody is able forget my birthday lol xD I mean never happened before and it's probably because even months before that I am like "Are you excited my birthday is coming only 99 days more, only 60 days more, wohooo 4 weeks etc. etc. " so I am not leaving them a choise haha poor people, ok I am not that excited anymore like before to but I am still excited at some point Emoticon: Smile :)
But really no one have ever forgoten my bday and I hope it will remain like that Emoticon: Smile :)
:: dizzy
:: QA4 A spot of tea please, Alfred!
Remember theirs and go their party so I'll have something to use against them in the future.
:: Cindt
It doesnt really bother me, I practically forgot my birthday this year haha.
"Gays don't vomit. They're a very clean people and they always have been ever since they first came to this country from France."
- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)

Sorry if my grammar's appalling, I'm probably on my phone!
:: googlesucks
:: QA7 Taking responsibility
That never happened unfortunately... I keep on repeating that I don't a party :/ But everybody else needs to remind me that today my mother squirted me out.
:: miranduhsmiles
:: QA10 Community Goddess
I don't do anything,
eventually over the course of that day, or the next one they find out.
:: emmett_xx
:: QA10 Community Goddess
Jimmy is finally happy and in love, indefinitely [Avatar]
I probably wouldn't do anything if someone forgot my birthday.
Every year my dad forgets my birthday but I am quite used to that its happened for as long as I can remember.

JJ xx
You will only expect a few words - what will those be? When the heart is full it may run over, but the real fullness stays within... Words can never tell you, however, - form them, transform them anyway, - how perfectly dear you are to me - perfectly dear to my heart and soul.
< Previous   |   Pages: 1   |   Next >
Back to Topics Register
LIKE THIS PAGE