Auto-login (2 weeks)
register now!
forgot your details?

Just need to talk?

UK: Childline on
0800 1111

US: Trevor Project on
866 488 7386

Mainpage QA Forums Starbucks Topic: No kissing before or during sex?

Topic: No kissing before or during sex?

Back to Topics Register
< Previous   |   Pages: 1 2 3   |   Next >
:: queercheer2010
:: QA9 Grand Elder
at lunch today, my friends and I got into an interesting convo.. is it akward for you to not kiss before/during sex? i said it would be and one guy said that he hates kissing his gf when they are going at it.. what does everyon else think? doesn't have to be from experience... just opinion
"I mean I believe in some sort of Kinsey Scale, ya know? But for me.. from the scale of 1 to put your cock in me, I like pussy"
(Liz Feldman)
:: erical12
:: QA10 Community Goddess
I think it would be awkward. I don't think I could be with someone so intimately and not kiss them..it's part of being close or intimate with someone in my opinion
Plain and simple, don't live somebody else's dream.
  Edit: erical12, Thu 29 Jan 09, 1:21AM
:: sak0215
:: QA5 Having the neighbours round
I think that to not kiss before sex would be awkward and it would ruin the feelings. I am not experianced but its an opinion. The same goes with during sex. If would feel more like a meaningless act with out the kissing.
Sami
xoxo
:: j.cor
Okay, so one of my friends and I have sex. We're both in relationships (the significant others are both alright with it) so the feelings are pretty platonic. We never kiss at all though. It seems way too intimate to me. I know that probably sounds really stupid considering we have sex but I consider kissing to be more like emotional pleasure. I don't get physical pleasure from it like I do with sex. But if I were having sex with somebody that I was with or had more than friendly feelings for, yeah, I'd kiss them.
"Sometimes, I look outside, and I think that a lot of other people have seen this snow before. Just like I think that a lot of other people have read those books before. And listened to those songs. I wonder how they feel tonight." - Perks Of Being a Wallflower.
:: Potatogus
For me, sex is about intimately connecting with a person, so yes, I do like to kiss before and during sex.

Although sometimes kissing can be distracting during the action...or maybe both of us are ADD.
"If you plant lettuce, and the lettuce does not grow well, do not blame the lettuce." --Thich Nhat Hanh

"You see what you wanna see, and you hear what you wanna hear. You dig?" --The Rock Man, "The Point"
:: FutchBaby
:: QA6 Livin' it up!
Pieces of souls are passed on lovers lips Emoticon: Grin :D

I think kissing is a very important thing to do before and during and even after sex. But, I also think that you should be very commited, or in a relationship, with someone before you have sex with said person.

It's like each time you have sex with a person, you're leaving a piece of yourself with that person and vice versa. I just don't like the idea of having my soul spread among many people.

Same with kissing, you're passing along a very important part of yourself along when you kiss another person.

I just find those two acts very intimate and people should be wise in choosing whom they wish to do said acts with.

♥Let my lusts be my ruin, then, since all else is a fake and a mockery. ~Hart Crane~♥
:: VeggieYum
:: QA7 Taking responsibility
Andrew is in a lot of pain but still fairly content for a while [Avatar]
The kissing is very important for me. I guess I see sex as way more emotional than physical, so with my girlfriend, we usually spend more time kissing than anything else. It seems very strange not to. Actually, I don't think I'd get even the least bit turned on if there weren't any kissing.
:: Allison
ummm im a virgin but i dont see how u would get to sex w/o kissing...
its not hard to make it through a day if you can make it through the moment
----"No man's land? Do women live there?"----
:: erical12
^yea I don't understand that either
Plain and simple, don't live somebody else's dream.
:: gator1
:: QA10 Community God
There are many varied paths to sex, and not all of them involve kissing. Hopefully you never discover them, because for the most part they aren't fun, and some of them are downright degrading.

I like kissing before, during and after sex, because without it sex would seem less intimate and more work. Sex isn't supposed to always be about physical pleasure. At least I don't think so.
Love You Guys!

:: Sunny.hypnoman
:: QA1 Just in
:] I think people should kiss before, during, and after sex. If someone is close enough to have sex with someone then they should be able to share a kiss. And I know sex is more physical pleasure, but it is very much an emotional pleasure also just like kissing. Its good to share a kiss, it just shows how pleased you are with the other person... yeah Emoticon: Grin :D
:: awkwardsoul_x
Dylan counting down to trek con, again for a week [Avatar]
My personal beliefs is that sex is a very intimate action, and if you don't feel intimate enough to kiss, you shouldn't feel intimate enough to have sex.

However, this is not everyone's belief system. For most people, kissing symbolizes an act of affection. Sometimes when people set up open relationships, they'll put in a "no kissing" rule, because kissing is such an intimate act. What I fail to understand is how they think that sex isn't an intimate act, but it's their life, and I can't force them to think any otherwise. When I have sex, I will most definitely want to kiss, and I feel it would be unfair to myself to be with someone who only wanted me for sex and not for intimacy.
“The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.”
- Maya Angelou
:: burder01
<<<ĐęŹza>>> is on holiday/vacation for a few days [Avatar]
Well, from experience some guys hate it, but those same guys hate kissing other guys in general...

They're stupid, your supposed to kiss, touch and hold when u have sex, its a part of the experience. Maybe when ur hard at it kissing stops, but thats to prevent chipping of teeth or black eyes (trust me, I've done it before).

Dez, xoxo
השפה לא יכולה להביע את. מה שאני מרגיש

Keine Sprache ausdrücken kann, wie ich mich fühle.

No language can express how I feel.
:: Michiko
I couldn't deal with it. Kissing is a HUGE turn on... plus, as I see it, there's no intimacy when there's no kissing... it would make me think I'm doing it with a prostitute (they often refuse to kiss from what I've heard)
From the desk of Michiko.
:: mild_minotaur
:: QA3 Getting cosy
i think with all the people i've had sex with i have kissed before and during, its something i dont really think about, i just do it...

and i havnt ever been with a boy or a girl who didnt want to kiss during sex
Isn't it strange when u have a friend who used to be "bi" and who now says he's "str8" and then u see his younger brother on facebook is friends with this 30 yr old gay man...
:: Savvywithyou
man thats pretty weird.
i mean not kissing before sex? thats an awfully huge step to skip.

as far as during sex goes, i would never not kiss. unless it was like the position you were in it was awkward or something...otherwise i dont see why not.
"God is the power of first cause, nature is the law, and matter is the subject acted upon."
:: Cloaked
I'm along the same lines as Jen. Sex to me can be either an extremely emotional act or it can be a purely physical act. Kissing, on the other hand, I get no actual physical pleasure from and typically only kiss my boyfriend. I can have sex with someone else solely for physical pleasure but I won't kiss them because I feel that's something that's only emotional.
The mere impulse of appetite is slavery, while obedience to the law we prescribe to ourselves is liberty. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
:: sweetart
:: QA6 Livin' it up!
how do u not kiss, i mean that would seem like an obvious part, i meen do u just hop right to sex? im a avirgin and i have never evan considered that it never evan crossed my mind to have sex without the kissing
My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share. ~Rita Mae Brown

http://www.formspring.me/sweetartsam
 New Window
:: magicninjette
:: QA1 Just in
As some of you said, I believe that sex is intimate.

I would much rather make love than just have sex. (however rough passionate sex is fun too. ;D)

I am not the type of person to be with many people at once. With me, I'm a one woman (or guy) lady. So when I share what I believe to be one of the most intimate acts two (or more, in some people's cases) people can share with one another, yes, I like kissing before, during, and after sex. Emoticon: Smile :)

MagicNinjette
:: Cloaked
>i meen do u just hop right to sex?<

Pretty much. If I'm just looking to get off, I know what I want and they know what they want. Pretty simple. Sex isn't inherently emotional for everyone. Similarly kissing isn't inherently emotional for everyone. I know plenty of people that go and make out with guys at bars all the time but they wouldn't hook up with them. Conversely I save kissing for special people but don't feel cheapened by the fact that I have sex with different people.
The mere impulse of appetite is slavery, while obedience to the law we prescribe to ourselves is liberty. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
< Previous   |   Pages: 1 2 3   |   Next >
Back to Topics Register
LIKE THIS PAGE